Horizontal Shaft Impactors (HSI)
TCI Manufacturing releases the all new Lincoln H4350 Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher.
The all-new Lincoln H4350 Horizontal Shaft Impactor (HSI) is an evolution of their previous HSI designs and features a massive, solid fabricated rotor available in a 3 or 4 bar configuration for ultimate application flexibility. The remote Human Machine Interface (HMI) controller with the wireless remote control ensures safe and convenient apron adjustments. The user-friendly HMI display gives continuous information of crusher status and can be used to integrate the H4350 into a complete aggregate processing system or to operate autonomously. Fully hydraulic, independently positioned aprons facilitate precise setting control for maximum production and gradation consistency. With the large 38” by 50” opening and a wide variety of blow bar options, the TCI Lincoln H4350 HSI is well suited for all primary, secondary, and recycling crushing applications.
TCI Manufacturing has exemplified the value in providing complete processing solutions which includes their ongoing development of the Horizontal Shaft Impactor (HSI) over the past decade. Service and maintenance are kept simple in the Lincoln H4350 HSI with proven user-friendly features such as common components and crusher accessibility. TCI’s experience designing and building stationary and portable processing equipment in Walnut Illinois, makes the TCI Lincoln H4350 Horizonal Shaft Impactor the right choice for all your crushing opportunities.
“We have been listening to the needs of our customers and are excited to provide solutions for them. Our NEW TCI Lincoln H4350 HSI is part of the next evolution at TCI Manufacturing and our team is ready.” says Patrick Reaver, President of TCI Manufacturing.
- Massive solid fabricated rotor ensures quality and integrity with the option of either a three or four bar configuration for ultimate application flexibility.
- Remote HMI controller provides continuous crusher status with a remote control for safe, convenient apron adjustments.
- Independent, hydraulically adjustable aprons provide maximum crushing efficiency and gradation consistency through precise apron placement.
- Reversible blow bars are offered in a variety of options to match specific applications.
- The large 38” x 50” feed opening optimizes the feed material transition into the crushing chamber.
- The fabricated crusher housing is fully lined and provides safe and easy access for service and maintenance.