High Frequency Screens
TCI Screening Questionnaire Form - tell us about your application!
TCI High-Frequency Screens have the highest screen capacity in the industry for dry, fine material separation.
TCI high frequency screens, commonly referred to as "PEP screens", come in a variety of sizes, frequency levels and configurations. Fine material is best separated with high speed and a small stroke. They are available in single or double deck configurations, and are equipped with either electric or hydraulic vibration. The ratchet-type screen tensioning makes for easy screen panel changes.
- Increase production by removing fines in pre-screening or post-screening applications
- VFD to control vibration speed
- Fine material is best screened with a faster speed and small stroke/throw
- Aggressive 3600 RPM applied directly to the screen media for optimal separation
- Faster screen media changes with a tool-free ratchet system
- Highest capacity in the industry for fines removal
Product Brochure - TCI High Frequency Screens
Call or email us today. We know screening!
Have a questions or an application to discuss? We have a material testing lab to help determine if a TCI High Frequency Screen is right for your application.
Call or email Kelan Moylan : (815)878-5832
OR fill out our Screening Questionnaire Form