Territory Sales Rep
Territory Sales Rep
TCI Manufacturing is a proud and rapidly growing American manufacturing company. We build solutions for our customers in the bulk material handling industries. TCI is a privately held company which prides itself on delivering top quality products to our customers and on being a great place to work. Because of our new and loyal customers, we've had the opportunity to expand our facility 3 times in the past 9 years! And we're only getting started...
TCI is seeking a Territory Sales Rep who shares our values and passion for taking care of our customers.
- Identifies viable opportunities, manage prospects and acquire new, profitable customers to meet and exceed established targeted revenue goals
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to grow existing customer business; follows up with key decision makers
- Develops and implements sales and marketing action plans
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends in designated market to anticipate changing customer needs; proactively manages customer base.
- Builds long-term relationships with contractors, prospective and existing clients in designated market.
- Develops a thorough knowledge of the TCI's product line, to become a valuable resource to our customers
- Builds relationships and increase Company visibility through participation in Company-sponsored activities as required; attends trade shows, industry association events and other events, as necessary.
- Ability to travel (by car primarily); approximately 25%
- Minimum of 3 years of prior sales experience (preferred).
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license.
- Professional presentation; is confident, assertive and displays a high level of self-esteem.
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
- Good communication skills; is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas.
- Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent self-motivation skills; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals; is competitive and has a strong desire to win
- Is trustworthy and maintains the highest level of ethics at all times.
- Is high energy, friendly and engaging; has excellent persuasion skills; can persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
- Has a service orientation; is actively looking for ways to help people.
Rewarding Compensation And Benefits:
- Base salary with commission (no cap).
- Company vehicle, cell phone and laptop provided.
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, (dental plans and vision coverage also available).
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org